Mattie’s Foundation Needs You
Dear Friend of Mattie’s Foundation,
“Peace is possible!
It begins with a choice – our choice.”
This quote by my son, Mattie, summarizes the mission of the Mattie J.T. Stepanek Foundation. Since 2005, our volunteer-based not-for-profit has worked to develop and disseminate programs and activities that support people of diverse ages and abilities, faiths and nationalities, in understanding Mattie’s message of hope and peace, and in choosing peace as a deliberate action.
Right now, our world desperately needs hope, and peace.
Mattie had a way of explaining peace so that it is not only believable, but also desirable and achievable. He moved “peace” from an abstract concept to an embraceable reality – something that we can each choose for ourselves, for our communities, and for our world.
Across the years, we have created numerous programs and activities that support children and adults in understanding the message Mattie shared, and in making choices that lead to peace as an attitude, as a way of speaking and acting, and as a way of living and being. These resources have inspired and involved people who live in countries on six continents!
Most of our programs and activities
are offered AT NO COST to people of all
ages and faiths and nationalities and abilities
around the world.
Today, we need your help to continue. Our Foundation relies on the generous support of friends like you. Especially during times of economic challenges, a mission of peace is one that is most needed, and yet one that in great need of financial support.
Here are several ways you can help
(all gifts are 100 percent tax deductible):
- For a gift of $1,000 you become a Peace Champion and sponsor two schools, youth groups, or adult communities in our Peace Certification Program.
- For a gift of $500 you become a Peace Club Messenger and sponsor one school, youth group, or adult community in becoming Peace Certified.
- For a gift of $200 you sponsor a personalized brick in Mattie’s Park & Peace Garden.
- For a gift of $100 you become a VIP Peace Club Member.
- For a gift of $50 you and your family join our Peace Certification Program.
- For a gift of $25 you become a Peace Club General Member.
- For a gift of $18 you sponsor a teen in our Peace Club Teen program.
- For a gift of ANY amount, you serve as a source of hope and peace by supporting the mission and work of the Mattie J.T. Stepanek Foundation. THANK YOU!
Like Mattie, we believe that “peace is possible, and peace is for all people.” We want to further Mattie’s message and mission of peace for our world through our programs and activities. Please explore the many programs on our website, and support our effort by sponsoring one of our programs, or by making a tax-deductible donation to Mattie’s Foundation. You may contribute online through our website (www.MattieOnline.com), or mail a donation payable to the Mattie J.T. Stepanek Foundation.
Peace begins with a choice – our choice.
Please choose to support our mission of peace.
Jeni Stepanek, Ph.D.
Mattie J.T. Stepanek Foundation
402 King Farm Boulevard, #125
Rockville, MD 20850
From January through December,
make peace your choice.
(click on images to enlarge)