Peace & Book Chats
If you would like to schedule a
Peace & Book Chat
for your book or study group,
Jeni Stepanek will host online video discussions covering topics such as:
- Peace — Understanding Mattie’s vision for personal and world peace and making choices that celebrate that vision in our everyday lives.
- Hope — Reflecting on Mattie’s belief that “hope is real” and considering ways to embrace hope despite a mix of blessings and burdens in life.
- Heartsongs — Exploring Mattie’s books and poetry and essays (one book at a time, or a handful of select poems or essays at a time) from both developmental and thematic perspectives.
- Pathways to Peace — Focus on or more of the many elements that are embedded in Mattie’s message of hope and peace, and that are the basis of our Pathways to Peace and Peace Certification programs.
- Messenger — Discussion of Jeni’s book about Mattie’s life and legacy, as well as her ongoing mission of spreading Mattie’s message around the world.
Different Peace & Book Chats will be offered several times a year, or upon request from groups.
Scheduled sessions will be posted on our website, and sent out in e-Peace Updates to members of our Peace Club and Peace Network.
If you would like to schedule a Peace & Book Chat,
or if you have a special request for a topic or book to discuss,
please e-mail us with a statement of your interest,
Peace Club VIP Members may choose to participate in
one SCHEDULED Peace & Book Chat for free.
Peace Club General Members may join
a SCHEDULED discussion for a reduced rate.
Please let us know if your book club is exploring
one of Mattie’s books, or Jeni’s Messenger book,
and would like to participate in a
discount group rate Peace & Book Chat.