Peace Club Kids
Mattie’s Peace Club Kids is FREE to children
birth through 12 years of age.
PCK Featured Gallery Highlights
Peace Club Kid Mattie G.
Recognized by Educators
with Eagle Pride Award for
“Always Being Positive!”
Way to go, Mattie!!!
Peace Club Kids, Tweens, & Teens
Wishing Mama Peace “Get Well!”
Peace Club Kids & Tweens (and families) —>
Send us your photos, artwork, stories, and peace posts
from your celebration of spring
to be posted here on the PCK pages!
PCK Members — Summer/Fall Activity:
Send a peace message to be posted on our
For Our World Campaign page!
(words, art, photo, video, anything…)
(Cell photos of artwork are fine:)
For Our World Campaign
In his 9/11/2001 poem, Mattie wrote:
“We have, we are, a mosaic of gifts,
to nurture, to offer, to accept.”
How do you nurture, offer, and accept peace?
Send a peace message
(artwork, words, poem, video, photo…)
to express peace — For Our World!
You can learn more about our
Send your peace message to Mama Peace
(via email or snail mail)
to be posted on the PCK pages, and
also on the For Our World Campaign pages.
Also – winter-spring-summer-fall…
how do YOU celebrate the current season?
Share your photos, art, poetry,
and peace thoughts for your PCK pages!
Click the links below to explore
our Peace Club youth pages
FOR our Peace Club Youth Members
FROM our Peace Club Youth Members
- PCK Peace Thoughts & Photos — HERE…
- PCK Peace Poetry & Heartsongs – HERE…
- PCK Artwork & Peace Kaboodles — HERE…
- PCK Peace Videos — HERE…
- Peace Club Kids GALLERY (album collections) — HERE..
Special Peace Club Youth Pages
- Peace Club Kids – Birthday Page — HERE…
- PCKs Celebrate Mattie’s Birthday with Peace — HERE…
- Peace Club Tweens & Peace Activity Certificates — HERE…
- Peace Club Kids – Member List — HERE…
Special Peace Club Youth Albums
- PCK Global Peace Tree Display 2014 — HERE
- PCK Global Peace Tree Display 2013 — HERE…
- Mattie’s PCK: Celebrate Fall photos — HERE…
Send your contributions by e-mail or postal mail.
Cell phone photos of materials work great!
SAMPLES of our PCK peace expressions…
Click on images to enlarge