Peace Tips Guide
Our Peace Tips Guide
===is part of the paid/sponsored levels of
------tour Peace Certification Program.
This is available to individuals and groups participating in the our
PAYING LEVELS of the Peace Certification Program --
(not those working on a Peace Activity Certificate)
Our Peace Certification Program is for everyone --
educators, parents, youth group leaders,schools,
youth groups, families, businesses, cities and counties,
politicians, community leaders, childcare providers, and more.
About the Peace Tips Guide:
- 24 full color 8.5x11 inch pages
- Information about key elements in our Pathways to Peace Program
- A series of “Pathways Stations” focus on specific concepts, including:
- Mattie’s Life & The Peace Journey
- Heartsongs & Purpose (Our Reason for Being)
- Hope & Balance (Choosing a Reflection)
- Peace & Education (Basic Needs, Communication)
- Choices & Service (Home & World Community)
- Kindness & Resilience (Respect, Anti-bullying)
- Coping & Motivation (Mottos, Role Models)
- Mosaics & “What Next?” (Celebrating, For Our World)
- Peace Tips & Poetry Links (Lesson & Activity Ideas)
- Each topic includes “Reflect, Respond, and Reach Out” tip suggestions
- Samples of Mattie’s poetry, essay excerpts, artwork, and photographs expand each element
- Information sections that answer questions about how each element relates to a peace journey
- Three Peace Links & Poetry Tips pages with personal or group lesson plan or activity suggestions for each element
- These tips offer personal reflection suggestions, and a variety of hands-on activities, crafts, peace-games, service projects, and other ideas that can support participants in exploring Mattie’s messages of hope and peace in sensory, tactile, and replicable ways.
Please note that Paypal charges a fee on all refunds.
(resource is for program participants only)